Legal - Legal Notice
0. PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use and utilization of the website www.corvus-utv.com (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE), owned by CORVUS INNOVA SL (hereinafter, CORVUS).
Browsing the website CORVUS gives you the status of user of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notice by CORVUS, in which case it will proceed to its publication and notice as far in advance as possible.
It is therefore advisable to read its contents carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered on this website.
The user also undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and shall be liable to CORVUS or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and CORVUS may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
CORVUSin compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: CORVUS INNOVA SL
- Its trade name is: CORVUS
- Its CIF is: B64345440
- Its registered office is at: Paraje La Loma, Parc 1. Polígono Industrial Cabecicos Blancos - 30892 Librilla - Murcia
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of [Details of registration in the Mercantile Registry, if applicable].
To communicate with us, we offer you different means of contact, which are detailed below:
All notifications and communications between users and CORVUS shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when made by any of the means listed above.
2. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access. However, CORVUS may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to CORVUS and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of CORVUS and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist apology or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of CORVUS or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which CORVUS provides its services.
- Attempt to access the e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of CORVUS or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of CORVUS or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to CORVUS, without any of the exploitation rights over them being transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users accessing this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies as long as the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are the property of CORVUS, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between CORVUS and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by CORVUS of its contents or services.
CORVUS is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website nor for the actions carried out on the basis of the same.
3. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The content of this web site is of a general nature and is for information purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
CORVUS excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind in the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of improper use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, CORVUS is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, trade secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, CORVUS disclaims any responsibility for information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. CORVUS does not guarantee nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. CORVUS is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Entity: CORVUS INNOVA SL - NIF: B64345440
Postal address: Paraje La Loma, Parc 1. Polígono Industrial Cabecicos Blancos - 30892 Librilla - Murcia
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
In CORVUS INNOVA SL process the information provided by interested parties in order to fulfill your request and send commercial communications and our newsletters.
How long will we keep your data?
The data will be kept as long as the interested party does not request its deletion.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
We indicate the legal basis for the processing of your data:
- Execution of a contract: Provision of the requested services
- Consent of the interested party: To attend your request and send you commercial communications, as well as our newsletters.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
No data will be transferred to third parties, unless legally required.
Data transfers to third countries.
No transfer of data to third countries is foreseen.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not CORVUS INNOVA SL is processing personal data concerning them.
Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. Likewise, in the legally established cases, you will have the right to the portability of your personal data.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, CORVUS INNOVA SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
next You can materially exercise your rights in the following way: by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or a letter to Paraje La Loma, Parc 1. Polígono Industrial Cabecicos Blancos - 30892 Librilla - Murcia.
When commercial communications are sent using the legitimate interest of the data controller as a legal basis, the data subject may object to the processing of his or her data for this purpose.
If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In case you feel that your rights concerning the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority through its website: www.agpd.es.
4. PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to CORVUS duly identifying themselves, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly declaring under their responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For all litigious matters concerning the CORVUS website, Spanish legislation shall apply, and the Courts and Tribunals of Murcia (Spain) shall have jurisdiction.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.