The TerrainDX4 follows the line of its predecessor, improving aspects that make it definitely superior. A powerful and robust 4×4 diesel vehicle, with great storage and load capacity, which is fully capable of giving its best in all types of terrain and jobs.
Its 309 mm ground clearance and its shock absorbers with adjustable settings will help you overcome any obstacle.
Quickly activate the 4×4 system at the touch of a button on the dashboard when circumstances demand it.
Lift the front bonnet to quickly access and check the brake, coolant and windscreen wiper fluids.
IMPROVED TURNING RADIUS
The new TERRAIN reduces the turning angle and is much more agile. Now you can turn more in less space.
The raised intakes don’t just prevent over-heating, they also make it harder for dust, water and impurities to get into the engine and the CVT.
This system reduces and corrects front suspension sag when you have to brake suddenly.
MARKET LEADING ONBOARD STORAGE CAPACITY
FRONT TRUNK An added and very practical space to store tools or small packages. Capacity of 45 L or 25 kg.
INNER DRAWERS Keep everything you need close at hand and under lock and key with these 3 convenient compartments, located under the seats. Total capacity of 67l or 30kg..
CARGO BOX The TERRAIN's rear box stands out in the market for its dimensions and hardness. It can transport up to 450 kg in a stable and safe way. A lightweight box made of sturdy steel, and prepared for the installation of attachments and implements.
EQUIPMENT THAT ADAPTS TO YOUR NEEDS
The DX4 equipment is designed for those who are looking for a simple vehicle with which to perform any job comfortably. Equipped as standard with a versatile and large cargo box that allows you to transport everything you need for your workday.
- Underbody protection.
- Rear differential lock.
- Rear tow ball.
- Front hitch system.
Available approvals: T1a and T1b.
- L x W x H: 3414 x 1656 x 1973 mm.
- Ground clearance: 309 mm.
- TEC towing capacity: 907 kg.
- Load box capacity: 450 kg.
- Fuel capacity: 40 L.
- Suspensions: Independent double wishbone. 287 mm travel.
- Cushioning: Gas with adjustable height adjustment.
- Anti-dive system.
- Front brakes: 256 mm discs.
- Rear brakes: 220 mm discs.
- Hand brake on rear wheels.
- Front tires: 29×11. R14 steel rims.
- Rear tires: 16×11. R14 steel rims.
- Yanmar diesel, 3-cylinder, 4-stroke.
- 993 cc / 24 hp / 18 kw at 3600 rpm.
- Cooling: Liquid
- Automatic CVT gearbox. L-H-N-R.
- Selectable 4×2/4×4 drive with rear differential lock.
- LCD multifunction indicator.
- Halogen headlights 60w high luminosity.
- BASIC roof.
- Coasters on dashboard.
- Homologation: EU tractor unit. Optional T1a / T1b.
- Number of passengers: 2 passengers.
- EU maximum speed: T1a: 40 km/h - T1b: 60 km/h.
- Warranty: 2 years CE.
Orange / Green.