Turning radius: 2.99m
Ample space in the cabin
Highest fuel capacity in the market
4x4 system and rear differential lock
Largest wheels on the market
250KG steel cargo box
Gray / Orange / Green
THE MOST COMPACT SIZE,
THE BEST EQUIPMENT
Terrain GX4s is the perfect example of a vehicle with an intact Off-Road DNA. Its powerful 570 EFI petrol engine and the 4×4 system with rear differential lock, provide the Terrain GX4s with unmatched power. An authentic and ideally sized all-terrain vehicle.
- 2×4/4×4 system
- Rear differential lock
- Tilting cargo box
- Underbody protector
- Adjustable seats
- 3-point safety belt
- Front hitch system
- Rear tow ball 2".
- Coasters on dashboard
- Network doors
- L x W x H: 2650 x 1449 x 1930 mm.
- Wheelbase: 1806 mm.
- Ground clearance: 242 mm.
- Dry weight: 626 kg.
- Towing capacity: 869 kg.
- Maximum total load capacity: 440 kg.
- Fuel capacity: 37.5 l.
- Type: 570 EFI petrol, single-cylinder 4-stroke. 561 c
- Cooling: Liquid
- Power: 42 hp / 31.4 kW / Electronic injection.
- Engine torque: 53.6 Nm / 5,500 rpm
- Gearbox: CVT automatic.
- Transmission: Automatic variator, L/H/N//R/P.
- 2X4 - 4X4 selection system and rear differential locking.
- EPS electric power steering
- Maximum speed: T1a: 40 km/h, T1b: 60 km/h.
- EU T1a / T1b
- Front tires: 26×9. R12.
- Rear tires: 26×11. R12.
- Rims: 12″ steel.
- Turning radius: 2.9 m.
- Suspensions: McPherson, 205 mm of travel.
- Brakes: 166mm hydraulic discs.
- Hand brake: Disc. Actuates in transmission
- Protections: Underbody guards.
- Coupling: Front hitch adapter and 2” rear ball
- Lighting: LED (rear)
- Number of passengers: 2.
- Dimensions L x W x H: 900 x 1191 x 300 mm
- Material: Steel
- Load capacity: 250 kg
NEW CHASSIS KEEPSCOMFORT IN CABIN
The CORVUS development team worked on this new chassis with one clear objective in mind: to maintain the habitability of the vehicle cabin.
The proportional dimensions of this UTV’s cabin are one of its strong points. In two words, roomy and spacious. In addition, its ergonomic and intuitive driving position offers the worker a surprising level of comfort and a smooth driving experience that make for a satisfying working day.
EQUIPMENT THAT ADAPTS TO YOUR NEEDS
The size and qualities of the new Terrain GX4s make it an agile, easy-to-drive UTV that is perfect for handling on all types of trails. With a ground clearance of 242 mm, and a turning radius of 2.99 m, the GX4s is capable of negotiating all types of terrain.
The compact dimensions of the Terrain GX4s multiply the options of use of this UTV.
Its 144.9 cm width allows it to perform service tasks, but also to travel even in tree plantations. A perfect size that goes hand in hand with a maximum total load capacity of 440 kg, a leader in its category.
As is the case with all the vehicles in the CORVUS family, maintaining the Terrain GX4s is an extremely simple task. To gain access to the engine assembly, the oil and air filters, and the CVT belt, all you need to do is remove the cargo box in one swift movement.